- Supporting Documents (0)
Recyclable and anti-bacterial, the Harrier DPL3 curtains are manufactured from 100% recyclable polypropylene and are treated with Biosafe antibacterial formulation. Biosafe treated fabric has been independently tested against a range of bacteria including MRSA.
Harrier disposable curtains will always look fresh and new - because they are! The curtains are permanently pleated as part of the manufacturing process, which ensures that they will always stack neatly, and close to the wall, giving the ward a bright and orderly appearance at all times.
The DPL3 disposable curtains come with eyelets to fit existing cubicle track glider hooks. Available in sky blue.
- Suitable for track length 5750mm
- 7500mm x 2000mm size
- Adaptability to be cut down in width and drop for window openings
- The label provides space to enter the date for replacement
- They are manufactured from 100 % recyclable polypropylene
- Will fit almost all makes of glider hooks/roller hooks
- Treated with Biosafe antibacterial formulation
DPL3 Harrier Universal Disposable Curtain
You need to be a registered Member to view product pricingSign in or Register