- Supporting Documents (0)
The Capricorn R200s system is a conventionally chain operated roller blind. The R200s roller shade system is designed to provide effective and efficient control of light, heat and glare in large and small scale commercial and domestic installations. The mechanisms are designed for longevity with components manufactured using prime grade engineering thermoplastics in combination with aluminium, steel and stainless steel parts.
The system uses no sew, no glue technology, with the fabric being formed into the tube and bottom bar for extra reliability, durability and consistency.
This roller system comes with the Uniview screen fabrics, designed to satisfy the highest technical and aesthetic standards. Providing the best in transparent solar shading solutions, Uniview screen fabrics are physically strong, washable and will not fray.
The Uniview range come in a collection of 7 contemporary shades that are fire retardant, non-toxic, UV resistant and is both bacteria and fungal resistant.
- Sleek design allows for easy integration into all environments
- Universal brackets allow for face, top or side fixing
- Fabric locked into the mechanism giving a long lasting fixture
- Rugged sidewinder mechanism is extremely durable
- Duo Link operation - allows for two blinds to be operated independently on the same headrail
- Multi link operation - allows for multiple blinds to be operated simultaneously on the same headrail
R200s Standard Roller System with Uniview Screen Fabrics
You need to be a registered Member to view product pricingSign in or Register